With 20 years of resume writing and executive search experience, we are dedicated to providing you with a resume that gives you an edge against your competition in the job search arena. Your resume must be a really clear “sales tool” that is more transparent, provocative and effective in smoothing the way to the job interview. The potential employer must see and understand what you have to offer sooner, rather than later. If the reader has to work too hard to “connect the dots” about what your abilities and potential are, then you are losing ground and not selling yourself properly.
• We will give you frank and direct feedback about your document, based on years and years of nothing but writing and supporting resumes and cover letters. The issue almost never is one of a lack of abilities – the issue is one of packaging.
• Our clients have made successful transitions in professional, management and executive positions in most industries and at all levels, from college graduates to CEOs of multi-billion Fortune 100 companies.
Our promise and commitment to you is:
• To create a resume that you can use as a flexible platform to apply for different opportunities. No resume is static and you should be prepared to customize it to “mirror” specific opportunities without losing any of the positive impact of your skills, abilities and background.
• No resume service can guarantee the job you want – there are too many moving parts in a job search that are beyond anyone’s control. Rather, the goal is to stack as much in your favor by having a more transparent and provocative resume than your competition. This will allow your resume to be read and understood more quickly.
• Getting traction in the job search is crucial, if only to maintain peak motivation and morale levels. Going through this process will enable you to have your “talking points” or “elevator speech” well-rehearsed and ready to go.