Our primary task is to do an “extreme makeover” on your resume, CV or cover letter. Sign up now for the service and begin the positive experience of focusing on your strengths and clearly highlighting what you bring to the interview table.
These are the project steps in the composition & editing makeover:
1. Fill out a Questionnaire Worksheet to cover any details not covered in your current version. By doing this, it will help you get your “game face” and get your details at the top of your mind. This is necessary to compete more effectively and successfully throughout the arc of the job search.
2. We will create a draft of the resume and cover letter by triangulating between your old version, the worksheet and general knowledge gathered from years of working with clients in your line of work. Then the drafts will be emailed to you for review, changes in details and corrections for accuracy.
3. Send the draft back to us for quick revision. Typically we go through 2-3 drafts with a client before we are done. We want to be sure you recognize yourself and are comfortable with the “final fit.”
4. Once the “makeover” in complete, you are ready to get the new document “out of the garage” and back onto the job search track! Only this time you will have more confidence and focus because you have a much better resource tool to use. Keep in mind, though, that the resume and letter work only as well as you use it in the actual job search process. Nothing beats being proactive.
5. As for pricing, there is no single off-the-shelf figure, as the project cost will vary. Better to send over what you have first and let me review – then we can give you a specific quote for the work we will need to do in making over your resume. Looking forward to giving you a helping hand in the transition!